Container loading ramp mobile adjustable in height
Options: manufacturing year 2012|L: 12000, W: 2850 (mm)|Article code: 99-8891GB
mobile loading bridge is a ramp, specially developed for loading and unloading containers and trucks with a forklift truck. This used loading bridge is a 12 meter long, sloping ramp, under which a wheel set is mounted so that the whole is mobile. Due to the electric drive (incl. 16 amp 5-pin plug, see last photo), the highest part of the ramp can be adjusted in height from 1100 to 1650 mm. The driving surface of the ramp consists of an anti-slip driving surface and is 2.26 m wide. The highest part of the loading ramp runs horizontally for 3 metres, so that the forklift truck can enter the loading and unloading area horizontally.
- can be used at several locations, even when they are relatively far apart.
- only one person needed to operate a forklift to load/unload containers independently. A huge saving on labor costs because other methods often require 2 to 3 people.
- loading/unloading up to 3 times faster than the conventional way with a hand pallet truck in the container.
- huge saving of time and labor (fewer people can load/unload a container faster), the investment amount is quickly earned back.
- in case of heavy barrels, crates or pallets, a container loading bridge makes working safer and improves working conditions during loading/unloading.
1. The loading ramp can only return to its lowest point when the extendable horizontal platform has been extended to at least 230 mm (see second to last photo; 230 mm marked with white line).
2. Once the ramp is at its lowest point, the transformer continues to run. To turn it off, press the "Heben" control button or flip the main switch directly (see last photo, red shaded).
You have selected a used product. The idea behind Kruizinga.nl is to supply used products in a usable condition or ready for use. Our objective is to present as transparent a picture as possible. The used products are not dusted individually and neither are the stickers removed from each product, meaning that the optical and technical condition is subject to personal interpretation. They are carefully sorted on the basis of over 60 years of experience. By placing an order you accept the condition of the products.
It is not possible to return used products.
For used products, load capacities are not known and can therefore not be guaranteed.